CRISPR Application Research Profile: 2005 – 2015
One of the instrumental methods of synthetic biology, the CRISPR/Cas system is leading the pack of genome editing methods and poised to deliver on the promise of genetic engineering.
Since its introduction as a tool several years ago, researchers have been quick to use this robust editing tool in a range of applications including gene activation, knockin, knockout, and repression experiments.
Inside this CRISPR Applications Research Profile Dashboard
This Research Profile Dashboard summarizes the world’s top authors and institutions using CRISPR in gene activation, knockin, knockout, and repression applications as part of their studies. Inside it, you’ll find:
- Top publishing authors applying CRISPR in these various applications in their studies
- Top institutions where labs are applying CRISPR in these various applications
- Author and institution application usage over time
- Highest cited authors and institutions using each of these CRISPR applications
- A comprehensive list of publications from top authors using each of these applications ranked by their publications’ citation volume