This Dashboard captures the trending study of liquid biopsies and/or circulating biomarkers like circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA), circulating tumor cells (CTCs), and cell-free DNA (cfDNA).
Circulating Biomarker Analysis Research Profile: CTCs, ctDNA, cfDNA, and Liquid Biopsies
In recent years there has been a surge in research interest in using less invasive circulating biomarkers like circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA), circulating tumor cells (CTCs), and cell-free DNA (cfDNA) for improved diagnostics in diseases like cancer and reproductive health screening.
Current sample acquisition for both of these fields are invasive and can be painful or introduce risks to the patient. The presence of circulating biomarkers like ctDNA, CTCs, and cfDNA and improvements in methods to isolate them from patients hold promise to development more effective diagnostics, prognostics, and monitoring methods for a range of clinical settings.
This Dashboard takes a closer look at the global research profile of scientists studying liquid biopsies and/or circulating biomarkers like ctDNA, CTCs, and cfDNA.
Inside this Dashboard
This Research Profile summarizes the world’s top authors and institutions working with liquid biopsies and/or analyzing circulating biomarkers like ctDNA, CTCs, and cfDNA. Inside it, you’ll find:
- Top publishing authors studying these circulating biomarkers in their studies
- Top institutions where labs are studying these circulating biomarkersin their studies
- Author and institution trending over time
- Highest cited authors and institutions studying these circulating biomarkers
- A comprehensive list of publications from top authors studying studying these circulating biomarkers ranked by their publications’ citation volume